Sunday, March 27, 2016

WORTHWHILE

Happiness finally is here......

sacrifice over my pride;
retiring from my noble job
leaving my prospectus post
discarding smart strategies
overcome  deadline paranoia

sacrifice over good partnership;
leaving good friends
missing the fun and laughter
sharing our fears and worries
motivating the mentees
planning our dreams

sacrifice over my shopaholic syndrome;
enough of expensive batik
or the bling-bling dresses
even my colorful gems jewellery
no more branded handbags
no need  for matching shoes anymore

sacrifice over my ego;
to be a proud housewife
which was neglected for years
to slave myself cooking balance meal
creating healthy diet and lifesyle

But i have found happiness
by simply doing nothing at home
and it is worthy my sacrifices



No comments:

Post a Comment