Saturday, December 26, 2015

THE SCHOOL IS OVER

Time goes by quicker than you think
but you dont realize it until
you turn a corner and 30 years has passed
finally you are retiring from teaching!

Started my teaching career in Gua Musang
where students see you as an idol
the school library become so popular
hungry for knowledge  in chemistry
eager to know your adventures

transfer to Tanah Merah premiere school
huge inclusive the form six students
head the chemistry wing of six classes
teaching with skills as spm  marker
known as mama carrie their mentor

To the boys school  back in hometown
all my passion turn to patience
teaching the boys who just like to play
learn rules to discipline them
at one time i was mama bosan
But in sports they are the champion

Transfer inter state opened my eyes
that academic only was so boring
Johorean was talented in cultures
I became advisor for sports house
suddenly active in curricular activities
Momma Mia I really shine here...

leaving for Terenganu with a heavy heart
the PPSMI  brings me back to english
i became  teacher N the english teacher
joined the west wing the english speaking teachers
feeling posh like i was back in Zainab School
Orange club moments as i retrace old friends and hobbies

Entering the foyer of KD4, my heart jolted
Here is jenny  back to shine!
organise science fare and many many more
leadership tested as chief invigilator
pioneer in PBS; set the room, the props and trends
my career; post and DG upgrade

accomplished  my job well
promoted as PK to SMKSU Petaling Jaya
PBS bands trending to PT3 grade
exam become serious again par dialog prestasi
lost my teaching fun in paperworks
time consuming waiting for the online thing
managing teachers is nor easy either
works become so taxing and stressful
The SPA and VLE made me cringed
i am better off writing poems and  get published
time to curtsied thanks and bring down the curtains

I feel like having my last leg of the marathon
and on my birthday i will touch the line
wether i win a prize or not
i am glad i finished the line and never a loser
because i never quit my job
i have reached my goal of 30 years in service
just let me keep and cherished  the tittle cikgu aini.











2 comments: